Friday 1 May 2009

Joke - Hospital Bill

Mr. Smith was brought to a Catholic hospital, and taken quickly in for heart surgery.

The operation went well and, as the groggy man regained consciousness, he was reassured by a Nun, who was waiting by his bed.

�Mr. Smith, you�re going to be just fine,� said the nun, gently patting his hand.

�We do need to know, however, how you intend to pay for your stay here. Are you covered by insurance?�

�No, I�m not,� the man whispered hoarsely.

�Then can you pay in cash?� persisted the nun.

�I�m afraid I cannot, Sister.�

�Well, do you have any close relatives?� the nun questioned sternly.

�Just my sister in New Mexico,� he volunteered, �But she�s a humble spinster nun.�

�Oh, I must correct you, Mr. Smith. Nuns are not spinsters - they are married to God!�

�Really?,� said Mr. Smith, �In that case, please send the bill to my brother-in-law!�

No comments:

Post a Comment

25,000 Profile Views

The Mitten State Sports Report is constantly looking for ways to grow, and improve.  The profile of Tony Pertile has received 25,12...